SAP Process Analyst level III
- Analyst will be part of a global team providing application support for MM, FI, OTC, PtP, Plant Maintenance, Supply Chain.
- Learning and maintaining those configuration and customization settings which are the basis for the global Procurement design.
- Capable of using SAP Support Portal for reported problems.
- Provides consultation to other process teams where use of the SD module overlaps.
- Provides consultation to program development resources.
- Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
- Maintains batch job variants.
- Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
- Responsible for following methodology including documentation and stewardship
Additional Comments for suppliers:
This position would be specifically in the SAP MM module supporting the Purchase to Pay process on the acquisition side from the purchase requisition until the goods or services are received. Person should be aware of the MM module and its configuration, able to individually resolve MM problem tickets and assist in new enhancements. Knowledge in MDG (Master Data Governance) in the IM(Inventory Management), WM(Warehouse management) modules and in the ABAP programming language is a benefit.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply:
Apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!