SAP PO & CPI Integration Specialist (Middleware Area)
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The role is responsible for SAP Middleware (PO & CPI Suite) design, development, implementation and operational support (SME). Contribute to the implementation of SAP integration Middleware Strategy and development of its Governance controls.
Manage new integration requests & changes, blue print creation, development, testing and deployments, coordinate SAP integration projects, design and execute interface implementations, Area SME (subject matter expert) in critical support cases for different entities and countries across Hydro.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Participate, design and execute new SAP PO and CPI Suite based implementations; coordinate and / or fulfills (execute) change request, projects,
- As member of the Middleware Technical expert team contribute in Enhancing and Improving the SAP integration Middleware Strategy,
- Being the Ambassador of SAP integration technology’s future direction(s) within the VAS Integration team,
- Assist in the development of guidelines and/or policies for the area,
- Manage new requests and coordinate development of required SAP PO/CPI integration solutions:
- Analyze and design specifications, review components,
- Analyze, test and apply set-up’s and mapping changes,
- Coordinate internal and external communications with integration scope,
- Deliver administration procedures and documents.
- Contribute into SAP PO/CPI integration support in complex, business critical situations as area SME.
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- 5+ years of development/administration experience with SAP PO standards,
- Integration technology: SAP PI/PO strong knowledge & experience is a must,
- Proven CPI Suite knowledge and working experience,
- Understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned,
- Awareness of latest SAP interface technologies, directions and challenges,
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and through providing with appropriate solutions,
- Basic knowledge in Project and Change management,
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events