SAP Instance Manager
As an SAP FICO Consultant, in our organization, your main responsibility is to provide solutions and enable the business on SAP MM and a few other expertise areas. We are currently implementing a new SAP FI / CO & RAR for all sites around the world. You are involved in the delivery of SAP project implementation in various regions.
You will become part of our Business Service Center (BSC) in Budapest an office with approximately 200 colleagues.
In addition, you:
- Align the implementations with our global business process standardization, corporate policies governance and statutory requirements;
- Are secondarily responsible for the SAP Finance and SAP ECC 6.0. functional area;
- Take ownership for the functionally and process quality of SAP implementation & improvement life cycles;
- Work with SAP consultants, business analysts, the production support team and numerous EMA & global business partners;
What is in it for you?
- The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
- A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
- Joining a young and ambitious team;
- Working in an innovative, project driven environment in the forefront of the implementation of S/4 HANA;
Our company is growing fast, we have positions both in our Debrecen and Budapest offices.
So feel free to recommend your friends and family our current openings.
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Have proven experience (5 years) on similar capacity with at least two to three implementation life cycles;
- Have minimum 6 to 8 years of experience as SAP FICO functional consultant and 1-2 years of domain experience in finance field
- Have worked in complex business implementation with overall 2 end to end Implementations, enhancement/ development/Upgrade
You as a person…
- Motivateothersto be accountableforcommitments in theirareas of responsibility;
- Havegoodoral and writtencommunicationskills, and areabletocommunicateonalllevels in theorganization;
- Strong technicalmindset and abletoread and interprettechnicaldata and translatetoothers;
- Have the ability to motivate people and to continuously improve the safety culture and awareness;
Carry out a sense of energy, ownership and personal dedication to the work and overall work environment. Are reliable, meet your deadlines and are an excellent teammate.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 20%
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.