SAP Implementation Manager
- Plan, control and execute project requirements.
- Work with Resource Managers to staff projects.
- Define and communicate roles for project team members (functional-technical).
- Establish project budget, track spend and communicate current and project burn rates.
- Work with customers and technical resources to develop project plans, detailing work break down structures and critical path.
- Ensure that requirements are contained within defined scope.
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation.
- Manage customer and external supplier deliverables.
- Develop communication strategies and lead communications with key stakeholders.
- Document and drive issues through resolution, escalating to customer, supplier and IT management as necessary.
- Involves working in a highly matrix organization spanning domestic and international locations.
- Perform vendor management and contract negotiations and reviews.
- Involves complex process and organizational change management.
- Focus is primarily on large scale regional and transformational SAP projects in a matrixed international environment with senior leadership being the primary stakeholders.
- On-time delivery of projects on or before due date. On-budget delivery +/- 10%
- Zero Early Life Failures
- Project Survey Scores
- Delivery Scores on the Stakeholder Survey (needs reviewed)
- Leading resources on projects that are not direct reports - matrix organization (10+)
- Manage full SAP Implementation projects more than $100K in expense labour and less than $2 million dollars in total capital
- Projects range between 9 - 18 months
- Team size exceeding 20 resources
- Projects may involve third party implementation partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years' Project Management experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Generally 25% travel. Up to 50% travel during peak project times (workshops, go-live, etc.) Travel will generally stay within EMEA but could include an occasional trip to the US.
- Master's Degree
- PMP certificate
- Successfully led major SAP enterprise system implementations, preferably in large, multi-national organizations.
Level of Analysis & Business Acumen
- Advanced understanding of the overall business or function funding the initiative(s)
- May be a SME in one or more areas
- Advanced understanding of organizational structure (business and IT)
- Intermediate understanding of the business and IT Strat Plan
- Intermediate to an advanced understanding of some of the business processes
Level of Systems and IT Knowledge
- Advanced to SME understanding of some of company key application(s) and/or IT Infrastructure.
- May be a SME in one or more technologies
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems globally for a division or function.
- Is able to understand the integration and interdependencies between projects
- Basic to Intermediate technical knowledge and solid understanding of computer hardware and software, data management, application programming, data communications, operating systems, utilities and data security
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- The ability to impact the business, you can make a difference
- A chance to join an international team
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.