Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial and residental markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Join our team and start your journey today.
SAP Data Manager
LOCATION: located in Eger,
- Creation and Maintenance of customer master data incl. Sales and company codes views
- Creation and Maintenance of SAP output data (OC, invoices per email/ fax)
- Support and participation of special topics, daily trouble shooting and small projects
- Creating of reports around customer master / pricing data for Country units
- Creation and Maintenance of Vendor master data incl. purchasing, company code data
- Material creation of ASCO Cross Selling Items
- Extention Material for Sales units (local creation of material, creation PIR, save non-EUR pricing)
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Economics
- Very good English (Written and spoken), another European language advantage
- Knowledge of SAP, preferably SD-Module
- Experience with MS Office especially Excel, Access is an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reliability and an accurate work way
- Good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International work environment;
- Competitive income;
- Extensive fringe benefit package;
- Cultured work environment, young, dynamic professional staff
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Eger, Bánki Donát u. 3.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in our application, send a cover letter with your CV with photo to the HR department via „Jelentkezem button” underneath.