SAP Ariba Business Systems Analyst
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on Ariba / SAP Requisition to Pay and be located at our Budapest, Hungary facility. This position works within a global IT team that is geographically dispersed and closely collaborates to effectively service its SAP users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing worldwide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in largescale programs as the need arises.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions. A proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP. In addition, the candidate should be future focused willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as Ariba and S/4 HANA.
The candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following job duties within their respective module:
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed as needed
- Actively manage relationships with the business and functional groups as designated point of contact
- Project Manager for large, complex projects
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as the designated point of contact
- Undertake systems analysis, design and build activities together and in alignment with the requisition to pay / procurement departments
- Work independently on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10 + years of experience in related Ariba and SAP support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and oral
SAP Ariba / SAP requisition to pay experience
- Extensive knowledge in more than one of the following areas: Procurement, Supplier Collaboration , Business network , supplier master data, operational procurement, invoices and payables management, operational sourcing, contract management
- Ariba network responsibility to oversee transmission of electronic documents via the Ariba Network and Ariba On Demand solutions
- Full understanding of Supplier Enablement processes
- Experience with Open Text Vendor Invoice Management and integration with SAP and Ariba including VIM administration, OCR and workflow troubleshooting.
- A comprehensive understanding of Source to Pay business processes and the integration between SAP and Ariba.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective and ability to extract implicit requirements
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a "can-do" attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Configure Ariba and S4 system
- Create functional specifications
- Design interfaces with non-SAP systems along with technical team
- Conduct Integration testing
- Support user testing and go-live
- Maintain relationship with internal and customer stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Ability to act as team lead and solutions architect
- Strong skills in several of the following areas: in Ariba like Spend Visibility, Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Information & Performance Management, and in S4, Procure to Pay, Procurement Content, Invoice Management, Payment Management and Discount Management
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- >10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 BUDAPEST, VÁCI út 76..
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!