Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
SAP ABAP Software Developer
Sirax is a SAP-based revenue accounting system used worldwide by airlines.
- Gathering and maintaining a vast product and business specific knowledge
- Act as a consultant towards partners and customers
- Implement software changes and enhancements initiated by customers
- Maintaining the product, solving problems based on deep analysis
- Maintenance or provision of corresponding documentation
- Adjustment or enhancement of specification
- Module and integration testing
- Continuous development of knowledge base, documentations and manuals
- Experience in ABAP software development
- Experience in workbench facilities and job scheduling procedures
- Capability to understand complex system and find solutions for our customers’ problems
- Resilience and persistence in work
- Ability to work either in a team or independently when necessary
- Strong analytical approach
- Good spoken and written English
The ideal candidate
- Is passionate about analytical work in a complex system
- Is not afraid of asking questions but enjoys own successes as well
- Is motivated to gain deep specialized knowledge in ABAP and the Airline industry
- Enjoys working long term on continuously improving a world-wide used product
- Is interested in finance processes
- Wants to learn about all possible areas of the SAP related world
Nice to have
- Experience in ABAP 4
- Revenue accounting (RAC) basics
- Experience in software development of revenue accounting products
- Business knowledge about airline industry
- Basic command of German language
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.