When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
SalesForce Integration Specialist
Albemarle is expanding its Global Business Systems team to support its Salesforce.com landscape. This position will focus on Contract to Order activities and be located in our Budapest office. This position works within a global IT team that is geographically dispersed and closely collaborates to effectively service its Salesforce users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Salesforce business users, providing world wide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also will participate in large scale programs as the need arises. This position will participate in Albemarle's ERP Program implementing SAP S/4 Hana which is currently underway.
- The candidate will be responsible to carry out the following job duties in their respective module:
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
- Project manager for large, complex projects.
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
- Undertake systems analysis, design, and systems building activities.
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
- 7 + years experience in related Salesforce support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- SAP Contract to Cash experience
- Extensive knowledge Salesforce architecture, design and development
- Fluent in English
- Communications and problem solving skills
- Experience working on different projects
- IT Development
- System Integrator
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.