Many large companies provide assistance in the creation and operation of complex IT systems and complete IT infrastructures, in the development of IT applications and systems. Its major customers include: EADS Group, VW Group, Daimler, TUI Travel, BP, Deutsche Post DHL, Philips and Shell.
The Salesforce Developer will deliver Salesforce solution definition, implementation, customization, integration, and managed services for clients which will include, but isn’t limited to the following:
- Code customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC and other toolsets
- Demonstrate an understanding of business drivers and how they influence the Salesforce design
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce platform; stay up-to-date on new SFDC products
- Map and load data into development environments
- Design and develop workflows utilizing process builder, workflow, and flows (engineers do process builder and workflow)
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure client success and project profitability
- Research new technologies and stay abreast of new products and services.
- Three years of Salesforce development
- Experience with Data Loader, Flow, Process Builder and other automated actions
- Some Development experience
- Strong configuration knowledge/capability
- Strong background in user management
- Strong background in deploying solutions
Experience integrating SalesForce with other enterprise applications and 3rd party applications
Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, or other language is a plus
The job description above is for a mid-level developer with knowledge of Salesforce Administration, configuration, and development. We are also seeking slightly less experienced candidates with strong configuration or java scripting capabilities in addition to more experienced team leads and a senior lead architect.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.