- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Produce technical documentation
- Configure, develop, test and deploy functionnalities by making the best use of point-and-click capabilities
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Participate to the administration of the systems: managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to requirements
- Manage SFCC B2C architecture, implementation, deployment and rollout
- Enhance the front end of the e-commerce website
- Realize back-end developments under Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex demandware) technology
- Corrective and scalable maintenance of the system
- Maintain third-party integrations
- Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- International and user-focused mindset
- Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Salesforce Plarform Developer Certification
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification
- Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce Lightning platform (incl. Lightning Components)
- Minimum of 4 years of web development, experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform implementations
- Deep understanding and expertise of web standards & technologies (ex. HTML 5 and CSS)
- Professional experience in a test-driven environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Experience with web services (REST, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience on ESB/ETL solution (Mulesoft a big plus)
- Knowledge and/or experience on Oracle EBS is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, and Perforce/GIT is a plus.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!