Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Participate the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce
- to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
What will be your responsibility:
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Salesforce development team and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Salesforce developers to:
- Analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often using middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team
- Leverage any experience with .NET, Java, web services, and SQL to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce.com custom applications or build future integration points between Salesforce.com and other applications
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Salesforce technologies is advantageous
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
If you would like to learn more about the partnership between Salesforce and Accenture, please push the „apply” button!