Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Sales Reporting Specialist
Your role in a nutshell:
This role is about the validation of all won deals against customer contracts in order to drive accurate revenue recognition and commission payments. It is also a task to monitor sales tools to ensure that quality and content is according to agreed KPIs. Triggering commission payment based on validation is also the Sales reporting specialist’s responsibility.
Why you will love your job:
- Validate won deals to drive accurate commission payments and revenue forecast
- Validate product set to drive accurate delivery forecasting
- Update opportunity to reflect the customer contract terms (renewal date, contract end date etc.)
- Trigger commission payment based on validation
- Assist the Sales Community in commercial/sales related ad-hoc requests
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- SSC experience is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Excel experience) is an advantage
- Relationship building and communication skills are essential
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Structured and confident work approach
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Sales Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!