Do you have a strong sales affinity? Are you experienced in sales controlling, sales process development, sales audit or sales calculations? Are you looking for a job with secure background, where you can create value and effectuate yourself? If you say yes, then apply and be a part of the day-to-day operations of a company with long history!
SALES PROCESS EXPERT
As a Sales Process Expert, these tasks will be your responsibilities:
- Development/further development of processes, methods and tools in sales and the implementation of the global rollout/implementation of processes and methods.
- You take over the function as a "Process owner" and you are responsible for the continuous successful usage of these processes, methods and tools. You are in close contact with the Bosch central departments.
- In addition, you take care of the optimization / more efficient design of existing processes (possibly also within corresponding initiatives). You assure these to the interfaces of the connected departments.
- You take over the key user role for SAP POE, coordination of POE rollout and central contact for the customer teams for processing in POE.
- You are responsible for the topic Certification Audit (IATF) in Sales, which includes the preparation, monitoring and follow-up of the audit.
What you need to have:
- Degree in economics or comparable fields of studies
- 2-3 years of work experience in sales controlling, sales process development, sales audit or sales calculations, etc.
- Negotiable English language skills both in writing and orally
- Strong Excel knowledge
It’s advantage, If you have:
- SAP knowladge
- Experience in the field of automotive
What the company offers you:
- Really outstanding salary
- Admittance subsidization
- Bonus at the end of the year
- Housing allowance
- Home office option
- Family-friendly and modern work environment
- Supportive coworkers and management team
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!