SALES MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of Sales Managerial Development Program. No previous experience required.
The job scope: As Sales Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan;
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package (including company car);
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities;
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Have the opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of theSales Managerial Development Program.
Work schedule: full-time/part time with minimum 32 hours/week;
Duration: 12 months.
TheSales Managerial Development Programis an outstanding management program for those people who want to start building their leadership career, an excellent way to learn and develop, thus focus on your professional and personal growth.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university,we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders- maybe even our next CEO.
OurSales Managerial Development Programprovides you an outstanding opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for12 monthswith the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Key Account Manager - upon successful completion of your Traineeship).
From day one you will bemanaging our business at some of our main customers (retailers).You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales, commercial and marketing strategies. Within your assignment you will have the opportunity to cooperate with several departments such as commercial strategy, marketing, finance and logistics.
We are looking for:
- Students of 3rd*, 4th and 5th year of Masters studies and fresh graduates of Master; programs up to 12 months after graduation;
- Business level ofHungarian and English;
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Valid driver's license B category (active driver).
*Students of 3rd year - only if you are ready to work 80% minimum and 100% next year, under the below conditions: continuing Masters studies on remote education only; not continuing Masters.
APPLY NOW TO:
- Learn business management and strategy;
- Be the leader of the future at P&G;
- Broaden your horizon by cross-functional collaboration.
Br. 440.000 Ft / hó
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Sales Representative
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.