HAPEKO HR Executive Consultants is your first choice for the recruiting of professionals, specialists and executives in Germany. Our main focus concentrates on creating long-term relationships between specialists looking for a career opportunity and matching companies. The Hanseatisches Personalkontor (www.hapeko.de) has more than 15 active locations in Germany.
As a medium-sized, owner-managed and highly digitalized supplier of high quality modular solutions in the field of temporary lightweight storage buildings, our client ranks among the market leaders in Germany and Europe. Our client’s customers include a variety of DAX-Corporations as well as SMEs throughout Europe. The strong customer focus, high reliability and an outstanding quality standard ensured the sustained national and international growth of the past 10 years.
Furthermore, the company combines the tradition of nearly 100 years of passion in down-to-earth industrial construction with strong regional roots and the dynamic structures of a Start-Up. As a consequence our client has been honored with the “German annual Top100 Innovation Award” in 2019 for a second time in a row.
Due to the continuous international growth, we are now looking for a dynamic and passionate Sales personality to reinforce the international Sales Team in Hungary. The new employee should preferably live in the greater area of Kecskemet. Technically, the sales staff work from their home offices and their customer appointments are scheduled by the multilingual Inside Sales Team at the German head office. Generally speaking, the sales staff spends 1-2 days a week in their home offices fulfilling administrative tasks and the remaining days are spent visiting customers' premises throughout Poland, mainly by company car. Once on site, you analyse the customers’ needs, provide advice concerning legal and technical regulations and create tailor-made and cost-optimized solutions. With the contract signing you hand over the project to the project management department, allowing you to concentrate fully on advising prospective customers and winning new customers.
In case this offer has attracted your attention, we are looking forward to your application! Please refer to the reference number MAB/72082.
Sales Manager - temporary lightweight storage buildings for sale & rental (B2B)
- Analysing customer needs and prepare tailor-made and cost-optimized solutions based on the modular construction kit
- Providing advice on regulatory and technical issues to clients specialized in craft, trade and industry
- Conducting sales negotiation, closing contracts and tracking pending tenders
- Cooperate with clients and the internal project management department to ensure an on time and cost-abiding project termination
- A relevant commercial or technical degree and several years of relevant professional experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills combined with a quick comprehension
- Strong in negotiation and contract conclusion
- High level of self-motivation and very performance driven
- Very good command of Hungarian and at least good command of English and / or German to communicate with the German HQ
- Good command of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), experience in handling an ERP system would be an advantage.
- Intensive and personal training at the headquarter (Germany) and also with experienced colleagues in Hungary
- Attractive compensation package
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Company car (also for private use) & fuel (Skoda Octavia or similar)
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Very cooperative company culture with a flat hierarchy
- Development opportunities in a growing company
Greater area of Kecskemet, nationwide
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary