The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
SALES MANAGER SOUTH HUNGARY ONE ETHICON
Contract: full time
Lead a surgical sales team to drive the growth and success of the Hungarian Ethicon business. Ensure strategy is aligned with the global and national strategy and executed across the region. Maintain excellent commercial and environmental knowledge and gain insights in order to make the most effective regional strategies, crafting the business to ensure growth. Tactically operates across the full breadth of comprehensive portfolio, using outstanding commercial acumen in a way that improves sales opportunities within the region. Partner with colleagues across Medical Devices to ensure the full extent of company resources is harnessed and delivers more than competitors in the marketplace. Lead the team development and ensure best practice performance and development processes are applied.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Achieving regional sales growth targets through CREDO based leadership of the sales team
- Identifies and develops customer and patient value business opportunities within the strategic areas
- Works closely with Marketing, KAMs, other cluster SM’s, Finance and others when applicable to develop analytically based investment proposals
- Ensures the sales perspective into marketing procedure and product plans, new product/service launch activities and localization of Customer Value Proposition
- Leads activities and sales plans to optimize resources/budgets and project performance
- Encourages sales representatives to become influencers and trusted advisors of customers by developing their skills, on job experience and knowledge
- Understands commercial policies and carries out the use of Customer Segmentation and Commercial Tools when contributing to the development of client proposals and contracts
- Develops team’s competence in using and applying the competency model and sales force effectiveness tools
- Accountable for use of defined sales tools and processes for account and territory management and monitors the update of accurate information by sales representatives
- Coaching and development of team members to improve their sales performance through appropriate leadership, performance & development management process.
- Accelerate development of high potential employees.
- Engage and lead in commercial discussions with hospital procurement and management teams.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
- Fulfills other task/duties set by business unit director
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Qualifications in Health Sciences, Technology or Commerce advantageous
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in Medical Devices or Surgical, and Pharmaceuticals
- Experience from a similar managerial position, experience with leading people
- Very strong social skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven experience building long term partnerships with customers
- Excellent strategic thinking with self-discipline with strong organization skills
- A high level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, agile and resilient
- Ability to lead, inspire and coach a team to drive a Winning Spirit and achieve business results
- Good business understanding and excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a sense of urgency towards customer needs
- Adept at problem solving, supported by analytical abilities, to make fact-based decisions
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize and efficiently improve available time
- Ability to anticipate, lead and encourage innovation and strong change management capabilities
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way
- Good computer skills
- Hungarian native, fluent English skills
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight locally, and internationally up to 60%. Should participate on local events, congresses and trainings. Must have valid driver’s license in Hungary and clean driving record.
- Candidates should be coming from Hungarian countrysides only.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical, Pharmaceutical Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Flexible workplace - Baranya megye, Békés megye, Csongrád megye, Zala megye
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!