With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Sales forecasting and Production planning specialist
What we offer:
- Outstanding opportunity to understand current and future model Sales Planning Processes within Ford of Europe organization
- Sales Programming is one of the core businesses within Ford of Europe and such provides a regular insight to Ford Global business strategy.
- Professional challenges
- Home office possibility
- Fully responsible of the sales forecasting and production planning processes for her/his own model lines and markets
- Participate and play active role in monthly Ford of Europe senior management reviews.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of the sales requirements to support the Ford of Europe Production planning process
- Support the monthly European production programme development process with developing monthly volume allocations for responsible model lines considering market requirements, capacities, European profitability, business development and share objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Numeracy and Systemic Thinking
- Excellent communication skills, ability to step up in meetings with senior managers
- Able to work under - deadline driven - pressure
- Prior experience in an analytical / data driven environment is desirable.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- VBA, Data management experience is an advantage
- Confident English
- 3-4 years in Sales Planning/Reporting/Sales Support Area
- 40 hours / week
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, XIII district
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV by clicking the "Jelentkezem" button.