Full-time position located in Budapest (Hungary)
About your role
Are you a wordsmith who can write compelling copy that creates emotions and grows business? Do you have experience in sales converting copywriting that actually sells? If so, read on!
Your MISSION: To make people stop, sit up and notice!.
How? Using compelling copies in Landing Pages, Call-To-Action and Social Medias to convert visitors into leads and subscribers.
By combining your creativity and salesmanship and letting them loose!
We are looking for a prolific and talented content, storyteller and speechwriting whizz to help communicate the sense of focus, fun and freedom our products empower one with and improve our brand exposure through creative marketing. Write and produce articles and content aimed at improving sales enablement, case studies, email campaigns, landing pages, videos, ads and more.
This role requires a high level of creativity, ambition, attention to detail, and project management skills as well as the ability to create emotions using storytelling skills. It requires someone who has Passion for what he does
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will produce copy for lots of different platforms – global-wide campaigns, social media, paid social, display, internal and external comms, videos and marketing emails- and for all our brands, with a main focus on our CEO’s personal branding. You will champion all our brands’ tone of voice in everything you do and communicate our proposition in a clear and engaging way to convert readers into sales and move their feelings through the words.
These are some of the tasks and responsibilities you will jump to perform:
- Create a variety of written materials: across platforms – paid search ads, paid social ads, campaign copy, video scripts, landing pages, CRM – that drive sales and help people feel empowered thanks to our content
- Helping to improve revenue and market share through creative marketing
- Analysing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve it and facilitate sales conversion through it
- Communicate our brands’ Unique Selling Points (USP) in every piece of copy you produce
- Work closely with the creative brand team to create content that is optimised for conversion and communicates our unique products and services in the best possible way
- Liaise with the insights and organic growth teams in order to build optimised organic content and measure the impact of our messaging
- Work with wider Marketing team to guide the development of the editorial calendar, and support this through writing or briefing in any content requirements necessary.
- Ensure all content plans include effective activities along each stage of the customer funnel, including awareness driving, engagement, new prospect acquisition/conversion, and loyalty/advocacy
- Work with senior management to set and then manage the content marketing budget to ensure the required commercial results and ROI is delivered
- Define and manage ongoing KPIs for all content activity
- Provide reporting of content KPI performance vs. target, ensuring full ownership of monthly marketing KPIs, and weekly reporting
Your Experience & Skills
- You are an engaging writer who can write a Zippy, sharp, BRILLIANT and fresh web content that captures and keeps the reader’s attention
- You will have at least 5+ years in Sales-converting copywriting experience, with a strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to purchase, exit/lapse and retention
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- High level of creativity and an extrovert with a positive personality: a creative mind with storytelling skills
- A second language will be highly valuable
- Ability to manage, work and collaborate with an international team based in diverse locations
- Exceptional understanding of quality marketing content creation and its dissemination to the right media platforms to obtain the most effective impact.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are self-motivated and an idea generator – not satisfied with just maintaining the status quo, make “shit happen” and are strongly organised with an ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, able to stay calm and focused under pressure and not drop any balls… then we definitely want to hear from you! Please apply with your portfolio, a cover letter and CV.
Note that if you don’t have your own portfolio, you will be requested to write a marketing piece of content for one of our brands.