At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
This function provides support to the sales team in order to ensure the flawless operation.
The function reports directly into the Country Manager who oversees the whole in country operation thus supports potential career move within the organization should the candidate succeed in the role over time.
- Support Key Account and Regional Account Managers’ with administrative work (business correspondence, co-ordination,
- Manage the year end rebates fixed in the yearly and about campaign contracts – running the turn over data on PC, year-end rebates calculation and communication to partners
- Provide excellent two-way information flow within the sales department
- Create, update database reports, which are required by the superior
- AGES (A&PP Tool) - Recording and monitoring promotions and promo offers. Saving of the promotional confirmations, checking forecast
- SFA (Sales Force Automation) system data maintenance (visited stores, reports, tourplans).
- Keep contact with the buying assistant (CBA, COOP, REÁL, Independent)
- Keep contact with HPS (merchandising agency) checking of monthly cost accounting
- Recording sales purchase orders in SAP
- Preparing expense reports for KAMs’
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Fluent English and Hungarian;
- High attention to details; good organizational skills
- Nice communication skills and manner;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Knowledge of SAP is considered as an advantage.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package;
- Performance based recognition;
- International career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working assets as laptop, cell phone;
- Friendly, collaborative environment.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
You are welcome to apply if:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, do not hesitate but apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.