Hard Rock International, spirited & authentic, a global brand that continues to expand around the world. Since 1971, passionate and talented business leaders have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Cafe leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock!
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hard Rock Cafe Budapest is seeking a talented Sales & Marketing Coordinator. Our Sales & Marketing Team has a passion for sales, a whatever it takes mentality, and a drive to be extraordinary! If you are passionate about Sales & Marketing and have a proven track record of success, then the time is now to find out why Hard Rock is the place for you
This is not just another "job opportunity". So, the question is, "do you have what it takes to join the band?"
- Relevant experience (3-5 years) in a Sales & Marketing role with high volume exposure in the restaurant, hotel or tourism industry
- Strong online affine behavior as well as Social Media expertise
- Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to the team
- Genuine enthusiasm and attitude for serving people and creating memorable events
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
Got What It Takes To Be In The Band?
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, V. kerület
How to apply/contact information:
- English CV in digital form