WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
Safety and Compliance Engineer
BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
The position will report to the CAMO Quality manager. The job holder will provide support to Safety & Compliance team.
Responsibilities of the Function:
In cooperation with the CAMO Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Monitoring the compliance with, and adequacy of, procedures required to ensure safe and airworthy aircraft,
- Support the CAMO Safety & Quality Systems,
- Assist with the timely resolution of issues and non-conformities raised during annual or unscheduled Authority audits or other external regulatory agency audits,
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and safety performance of external contractors by monitoring of all sub-contracted activities,
- Monitoring activities on continued compliance of Part M and that contracted maintenance activities are performed in accordance with the contract,
- Performs maintenance compliance audits,
- Supports monitoring of industry legislation changes, quality and safety trends and risks that may have an impact on technical operations,
- Co-operates in Wizz Air quality and safety policy and systems development,
- Supports promulgation of the relevant quality and flight safety information to Wizz Air CAMO staff and maintenance contractors of Wizz Air,
- Manages the follow up of corrective actions for audit, inspection findings,
- Prepares Corrective Action Plan for authority findings in liaison with the Head of Maintenance and Engineering,
- Makes recommendations regarding continuing improvement of maintenance quality system,
- Taking part in development and maintenance of Wizz Air’s Safety Management System,
- Processing safety reports related to technical operations and maintenance activities,
- Performs safety investigations and issues safety recommendations related to technical operations and maintenance activities,
- Manages safety projects and risk mitigation of safety issues (hazards) assigned,
- Edits and distributes safety and quality bulletins.
- Bachelor degree preferably on technical field,
- Experience with continuing airworthiness, safety or compliance management is an advantage,
- Basic knowledge of ICAO and EASA regulation relevant for continuing airworthiness and safety management is an advantage,
- Excellent English, written and spoken,
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills,
- Good communication and problem-solving skills,
- Good organizational skills,
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Transport Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!