Room Division Receptionist (Spa or Front Office)
International luxury hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Front Office receptionist responsibilities: checking guests in and out according to the hotel policy and procedure;
- Spa receptionist responsibilities: Opening and closing the Spa, book spa appointments and take payment upon completion of applicable spa service(s);
- Providing a professional service to guests during the shift;
- Having an excellent knowledge of the hotel;
- Presenting the hotel services to guests;
- High-level of cooperation with other departments.
The ideal candidate has:
- Opera or Hostware system knowledge;
- High level problem solving and guest service skill.
- Minimum one years’ experience within the hotel industry;
- Fluent English, Hungarian and an additional foreign language;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- College or equivalent level of degree.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
- Hotel Industry
- Hotel Receptionist
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1073 Erzsébet körút 43-49..
How to apply/ contact information:
Candidates are requested to submit their CV.
CORINTHIA HOTEL BUDAPEST, MAGYARORSZÁG