Romanian Speaker Senior Financial Accountant – P2P
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Romanian Speaker Senior Financial Accountant – P2P, who will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with our client’s business activities.
Analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the client.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Understanding of end to end AP and AR process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving, and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, performance management etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- Understanding of procure to pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices - receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations - reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts,
- Payment Processing - execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
- Issue Handling - respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
- Administer sales contract and order processing for the respective country in coordination with Client Service
- Prepare billing runs and perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
- Work with other teams for the respective country on revenue-related tasks, including:
- Customer invoicing
- Credit management
- Issue resolution and dispute management
- Customer credit verification (if relevant for the respective country)
- Provide regional input on revenue reporting
- Ensure regional statutory compliance related to revenue accounting as per guideline provided by the on shore finance partners
- Assist with any IT projects pertaining to revenue processes for respective country/region
- Follow-up on overdue invoices from the client’s customers in respective country.
- Support the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly results
- Handling disputes and resolution
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Working experience of an ERP preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Business proficiency in Romanian language is required
Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills (technical and soft skills)
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Romanian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time