Romanian Speaker Financial Accountant
Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to develop your professional career in the field of finance and accounting? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? Are you fluent in Romanian language? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Romanian Speaker Financial Accountant, who will perform specific accounting and financial transactions in connection with our client’s business activities.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Understanding of end to end process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- Financial (or related) educational background
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to details ability to meet deadlines
- Business fluency in Romanian language is required
- Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with 99 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym room
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Romanian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1117 BUDAPEST, Alíz utca 4. IV.. Office Garden 3