Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer (Budapest)
- Design, develop, test and implement RPA bots • Develop system requirements, support system implementation of RPA bots• Development of user stories• Documentation in JIRA• Quality Gate inspection • Evaluate and automate customer demands (internal processes/workflows) while identifying opportunities for improvement• Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and RPA bot administration• Document and maintain process automation documents and technical specifications• Key player between business and IT facilitating business requirements definition and gathering
If you have…
- • Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills• Proficient in requirements gathering.• Proficient in test plan preparation and execution.• Any relevant experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development• Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- • Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies• Experience with Visio and MS Project• Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x • Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc.)• Experience in any of the following programming languages C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net• Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/ frameworks/ tools
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.