Risk Reporting Junior Data Analyst
The Risk Reporting Unit is responsible for development, enhancement and execution of Internal/Regional/Global reports for Citi’s EMEA and APAC consumer markets.
Credit MIS reporting is used across Citigroup to monitor and evaluate portfolio risk performance, and fulfills its regulatory reporting requirements.
As a Risk Reporting Junior Data Analyst you will
- Be responsible for measuring, monitoring and controlling Risk.
- Provide support using SQL and SAS techniques.
- Monitor client portfolios to ensure that risks (primarily contingent market, counter-party and liquidity risk, but also documentation, legal and reputation risks) are controlled.
- Analyze, develop and generate existing risk reporting datasets and any new reporting requirements.
- Support global reporting projects by analyzing / investigating / resolving identified data quality issues and producing regular monthly feeds.
- Actively participate in streamlining and automation of credit risk processes to ensure timely and accurate file generation.
- Participate in data validation phase by providing the necessary data feeds, resolve any reported issues (data outliers), and complete all necessary data validations for project implementation.
- Implement other reporting initiatives / projects requested by Global / Regional / Local Credit representatives.
- Perform regular client risk reviews incorporating market risk portfolio analysis
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to create queries using SQL, (SAS is preferred).
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail - Identifies inconsistencies in data or results
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams from Business, Credit, Operations and Compliance
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Various future career opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Chance to further improve your analytical skills
- Knowledge of banking and capital market products provided by Citi to clients on a global scale
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Bank Security
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time