As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Risk Management Reporting Analyst
The Risk Reporting team in Budapest works closely with global and regional reporting teams including New York, London and Asia. This team is responsible for developing regular reports for the business, Firm Senior Management and external regulators relying both on technical and business knowledge. Significant collaboration with partners across the globe from many different business and technology groups is required.
The team supports the Market and Credit Risk Departments.
The Market Risk Department measures, monitors, reports and manages market risk throughout Morgan Stanley. Its tasks include measuring market risk using Value at Risk and related models, ensuring the adequacy of models used for pricing and risk, enforcing limits on position sizes, advising senior management on the firm’s risk profile and computing risk-based regulatory capital.
The Credit Risk Department is charged with managing and overseeing the counterparty credit risk profile of the Institutional Securities Business. The Credit Risk Department’s specific responsibilities include evaluating and rating the credit risk of counterparties, establishing and managing counterparty credit risk limits, evaluating credit risk transactions and approving, rejecting or modifying them as appropriate.
- Manage and support market and credit risk reporting activities
- Develop and maintain automated reporting output using multiple available technologies
- Upgrade and modify existing reports
- Liaise and coordinate with reporting colleagues, business and technology partners
- Perform market and credit risk report reviews
- Enhance and implement data quality control processes
- Perform ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient user of Excel
- Strong VBA and SQL skills
- Excellent command of English, solid writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills
- Professional experience or interest in risk or financial data management
- Self-motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1095 Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by uploading your English CV.
For more information, please visit our website.