Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Reward & OE Expert
for our HR Department
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As part of the Reward Team, the role holder works on organizational effectiveness (OE), compensation & benefit and benchmarking projects as a Reward Advisor for HR Business Partners. Besides the ad-hoc requests and projects, s/he also take part in the processing of annual Reward cycle.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Drive compensation & benefit related projects
- Contribute to key activities in the annual reward cycle (ASR, bonus payment)
- Develop and analyse compensation benchmarks for all employees, make recommendations toward the HR BPs, Reward manager on the competitive positioning
- Conduct job evaluations for new or change positions
- Work closely with HR Services team and other members of local / global Reward Teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of the reward processes
- Manage the in- and outbound assignment and PIM processes with the International Mobility team (International Mobility Champion role)
- Policy owner of International Mobility Policy
- Support LMs and HR BPs in the effective communication of reward processes
- Create communication materials for all employees in rewards changes
- Support on reward-related HR Information Systems (SuccessFactors, Reward Tool, etc.)
We are looking for you if you have
- College / university degree in Finance, Reward or HR
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of experience in HR Generalist, HR Administrator or similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of Hungarian Labor Law and experience in its application to real life situations
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and online collaboration tools
- Good communication skills with business acumen
- High numeric acumen with analytical mind set
- Strong goal- and result orientation
- Project and change management skills
- Experience with job evaluation methodology and benchmark tool is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 BUDAPEST, LECHNER ÖDÖN fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!