Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Resourcing Specialist - VOD000DDX
for our HR Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
To manage general resourcing needs of Vodafone Hungary with main focus on the Technology, IT, HR, External Affairs and Commercial Business Unit’s roles. To develop and implement robust Resourcing and Employer Branding tools, systems, policies and processes that respond to business needs and drive the candidate & employee experience. To provide a great hiring manager and candidate experience with excellent stakeholder management skills during the resourcing process.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection activity for all general and people manager roles at Vodafone Hungary in line with the Resourcing Policy
- In line with the overall business strategy, HR strategy and global guidelines input into and execute the strategy and operational plan for Resourcing and Employer Branding. Manage functional & cross-functional project work streams to ensure targets and milestones are delivered as per the plan.
- Responsible for policies and processes related to Resourcing
- Continuously monitor the external labour market to identify potential professional and leadership talents
- Responsible for the external talent mapping process and act as primary contact for the supplier
- Follow-up Vodafone Hungary’s position as employer on the job market (quantitative: research, qualitative: feedback from internal and external stakeholders)
- Act as SPoC for Group communities in Resourcing
- Drive Line Managers’ awareness of the Resourcing agenda
- Set KPIs and reporting to monitor and control quality of the assigned projects and programs.
- In line with the Detailed Budget responsible for budget allocation of the Resourcing budget in line with SCM guidelines and practices responsible for suppliers of the Resourcing and Employer Branding areas. Establish preferred suppliers. Ensure that the suppliers are briefed properly and deliver cost effective and value adding services
We are looking for you if you have
- College / university degree in HR / business / psychology
- 3+ years relevant professional experience
- Ideally experienced in IT, Technology resourcing
- Fluent English
- Experience in hiring for complex managerial roles
- Agile in communication, great stakeholder management skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Organisation Development
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.