PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
Are you interested in the dynamic Clinical Research Industry and looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
At AES we are currently looking to attract a Research Nurse in our Synexus site in Budapest to work part time (30 hours per week).
In this role you will participate in the creation and maintenance of a high-quality clinical research environment. You will initiate and manage nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to termination, according to ICH/GCP guidelines as well as ensure the commercial success of the Centre by recruiting and maintaining optimum patient numbers.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Research Nurse are as follows:
- Perform all visits, observations, safety reporting and interventions with the participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company policies
- Encourage patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collect, record, verify and enter study data into the relevant systems, process all associated paperwork, with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require the following skills and experience:
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Gained post-registration experience
- Background awareness of clinical research will be an advantage
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A patient focused attitude
- Relevant clinical skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to fulfil all aspects of the role
- Fluent Hungarian and ability to communicate in English
What we offer:
Competitive salary and benefits; interesting and stable job in a multinational company; open and friendly organizational culture; opportunity for training and professional development in the area of clinical trials.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.