For more than a century, we have been shaping progress in our product sector as technology leader – whether it's starter motors, generators, start/stop systems or mild hybridization. Innovation, development expertise and the highest quality standards make us a reliable partner for automotive manufacturers – at 16 locations worldwide.
Our products are not only efficient and durable, but also provide high functional flexibility and the right answers for global product platforms and more stringent CO2 requirements.
Your main tasks will be:
- Understand complex and precise electro-mechanical debug/repair/remanufacturing concepts
- Support development of complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and instructions
- Establish and maintain relationships with manufacturing planning, quality and other key personnel in various functional departments
- Develop expertise in remanufacturing processes
- Understand process capabilities through critical data analysis and in depth understanding of the product
- Analyze and optimize requirements specification
- Perform supporting activities for manufacturing including 5S and Lean manufacturing activities, production line configuration
- Monitor and reduce process variation
- Participate in the development and maintenance of FMEAs and Control Plans
- Initiate, process, and implement Engineering Change Requests
Requirements what you need:
- Education: Bsc degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Science or other applicable degree (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluent in English
- 2-3 years’ experience in field driven requirements engineering including test planning and definition
- Good understanding of Bill of Materials, Specification Management and quality assurance processes
- Good understanding of high-volume and semi-automated manufacturing processes.
- Experience in developing and improving Process.
- Data collection and analysis experience. Ability to develop data driven root cause analyses and solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills and an aptitude for learning systems quickly. Able to resolve high level performance issues into addressable actions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
What we will offer you:
Innovation, scope for design and responsibility can be lived in our company.
Working in an international team.
This is supported by attractive additional benefits, international development, flexible working hours and home office opportunities.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Production Technician
- Process Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!