Start something big today. Apply as:
Reliability and Validation Engineer for Automotive Sensors
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Defining validation tests of automotive sensors according to legal regulations, automotive standards, customer specifications and reliability theory (e.g. aging laws)
- Performing validation tests and its analysis with focus on
- Inertial sensors
- Real time signal monitoring
- Verification of validation system
- AEC Q100 qualification
What distinguishes you
- MSc or PhD in mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering, physics or comparable
- Strong analytical skills, with structured and precise working style
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Very good command of English
What gives you further advantages
- Relevant experience in sensor or system validation
- Very good command of German
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.