Start something big today. Apply as:
Reliability and System Test Engineer for Automotive Electronics (IoT)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
The Internet of Things offers huge opportunities, and Bosch has set itself the goal of becoming one of the leading global companies in this field.
Everything is becoming connected, everything is becoming simpler – in a nutshell, “Simply. Connected.” Join us, let’s shape the IoT world together!
Your contribution to something big:
- participation in the product design process, responsibility for reliability aspects
- responsible for planning and performing reliability and system testing of IoT devices as part of international, multidisciplinary team of engineers,
- scheduling and coordination of the testing activities from planning till reporting of the test results,
- conducting discussions focused on technical content with OEMs, Bosch-internal customers, supporting engineering departments and production plants,
- support of product quality analysis and assessments,
- application of Bosch development processes and methodologies, process development with respect to Bosch standards and customer needs.
What distinguishes you:
- finished B.Sc. graduation in engineering or similar studies,
- (studies in electrical engineering or mechatronics, M.Sc. is an advantage)
- experience in reliability testing,
- good analytical skills (e.g. failure analysis),
- innovative thinking and openness towards getting knowledge of new technical solutions,
- good coordination skills, active task follow-up,
- advanced communication and co-operation skills,
- proficiency in English language is a must (German is an advantage).
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!