The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Global Services Centre based in Budapest, Hungary has a national staff opening for a
Release & Change Manager (maternity cover).
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian network, reaching 150 million people each year through its 190-member National Societies. We act before, during and after disasters and health emergencies to meet the needs and improve the lives of vulnerable people.
The job purpose is to:
The position owner will lead the Releases & Changes Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios.
The releases & changes can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, employee devices, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
Where necessary, you’ll provide tools and services to help Management and Project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in projects and operations and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and inter-dependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences discipline or related filed.
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in enterprise environment.
- AGILE – SCRUM Software development professional certification (Preferred)
- Project Management professional certification (PMP preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of previous release and change management or project management experience (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in information system operations environment in system analysis or development
Knowledge, skills and languages:
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive situations when challenged with aggressive timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result-oriented
- Fluently spoken and written English
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!