Regulatory Capital Calculation Controller
Regulatory Controllers are responsible for prudential reporting towards regulators with global coverage: preparation, analysis and review of various regulatory capital calculation requirements including Credit and Counterparty Risk, Leverage, Market Risk and Own Funds/Eligible Capital. The team investigates drivers of material movements in calculation variables, partner with the reporting team to explain and validate daily, monthly and quarterly variances in capital numbers.
- Reporting to the Regulatory Capital Calculation Manager in Budapest, the main responsibility is to:
- Develop understanding of key Regulatory rules requirements (European & US rule sets) and ensure proper application to various processes/calculations
- Preparation, analysis and review of various regulatory capital calculation requirements, supporting reviews and preparing materials for use in Senior Management signoff meetings
- Partner with the reporting team to explain and validate daily, monthly and quarterly variances in capital numbers
- Challenging processes and procedure, enhance controls and support strategic development of firm systems
- Support maintenance and development of documentation in line with best practice guidelines
Skills required :
- Hold an Accounting/Finance/Math degree or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of work experience
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- Be highly numerate with a close attention to detail
- Have proven skills in investigating complex data issues and discover root causes
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Have the ability to work effectively within a global team, experience presenting and summarizing key messages in writing and in meetings to diverse group of colleagues
- Have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
- Strong commitment to developing their own skills
- Be proficient in data mining is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial products and regulatory capital/reporting rules/landscape is an advantage
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1095 Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.