Do you love social media and be up to date what is happening in the world? Moreover, do you like having control over what is getting posted? Want to have a job for your passion whilst working for one of the coolest companies on the planet? If YES, do not hesitate and apply for our position.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Summary of Job Purpose:
This position exists to participate in the regulatory program of our pharmaceutical partner being part of a global team.
- Tracking different regulatory submission in the relevant corporate tracking database
- Update database with specific documents and/or information
- Running daily queries, providing reports to other teams
- Apply technical knowledge to perform quality check on the entries
- Correspondence with other teams
- Compliance with KPIs
- Ensure database entries are complete and accurate.
- This position requires good verbal and written communication skills, and ability to prioritize work
The following experience, qualifications are a MUST HAVE for the role:
- Bachelor degree in life sciences/pharmacy
- 1-4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
What we offer:
- Being part of a truly global team
- Young, dynamic team
- Development opportunities
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1095 Soroksári út 44,
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please make sure you mention all the must have skills which are required.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.