Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
Regional Supply Planner
Regional Supply Planner - Your future position?
Perform Supply Planning processes, in accordance with defined standard operating procedures and maintain an overview of overall Supply Planning team activities. Contribute to the achievement of Supply Planning performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements. Act as a main point of contact for the team leads and the Head of Planning in relation to defined processes. Report to Regonal Suply Planning Manager.
In this exciting role you will:
- Actively works to continuously improve processes
- Provide professional support for colleagues
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with teams and partners
- Communicate with internal and external partners by phone or by email
- Act as contact person for key internal and external stakeholders for operational topics
- Co-operation with other work streams within the GBS in overseeing the end-to-end process
Day to day operations in the Supply Planning area:
- Optimize inbound supply patterns and evaluate exception requests from site
- Manage planning parameters and lead time data and evaluate exception requests from site
- Perform stock transfers for inventory optimization purposes
- Identify material supply constraints and collaborate with regional Supply Chain team to develop resolution options
- Create presentation material for supply review and executive S&OP
- Manage short term supply issues from network that satisfies site requirements in most cost effective manner
- Adherence to service levels
- Adherence to policies and procedures
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business environment, additional languages are an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Planning or Production Planning
- Experience with SAP PP/MM modules is an advantage
- Relevant process experience
- Strong numeracy and administration skills
- Advanced level of MS excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity is an advantage
- Experience in a shared service center is an advantage
- Committed to develop him/ herself
- Work alone comfortably
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private Health Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!