Valeo and Siemens set up a joint venture to lead the revolution in electric mobility by combining their global technical expertise with entrepreneurship – with high-voltage components and systems developed for a wide range of electric vehicles. We are a young and agile company, pioneers in the growing market for electric motors. Our story is short, but it is full of success, thanks to our diverse team that breaks with the traditional thinking patterns. Electric vehicles make the traffic in our cities cleaner and quieter. With innovative technologies and with the latest developments – electric motors, inverters and chargers and fully integrated electric drive circuits – Valeo Siemens eAutomotive contributes to a low-emission future.
Regional supplier Quality engineer
- Define and implement technical/re-sourcing /logistics/Production System materials productivities and reservoir in line with budget requirements, in collaboration with the segment organization
- Support of the commodity organization (Segment Leaders) to reach the site negotiation objectives
- Drive material productivity actions and bring suppliers in, in line with budget timing Monitor Supplier Relationship
- Implement Worldwide materials standards in the site(s)
- Implement mitigation action plan at site level
- Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts
- Support Logistics and Supplier Quality teams as first level of escalation
- Ensure proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
- Coordinate with project team to ensure smooth pre and post SOP activities
- Engineering degree;
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Automotive Supplier;
- Supplier management experience;
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of work time);
- Process experience in PCBA and electronic components will be an asset.
- VDA 6.3 Auditor’s certification will be an asset.
- Fluent English;
- Assertive, International mindset, Teamwork spirit.
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (performance bonus, cafeteria, meal
- allowance, commuting allowance, school start allowance, discount for glasses)
- 13th month salary
- Sports and free time activity allowance
- Clean, modern site with quality work equipment
- Opportunity for advancement and career
- Stabile and long-term job at a well-established international company
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.