Our Partner is a Swedish multinational company developing, manufacturing and distributing products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Their customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant at Szentlőrinckáta for the Regional SQE position.
We exclusively work for this position so if you have any question please contact directly me.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the electrical and/or mechanical (rubber seal, spring) commodity as part of SQA
- Ensure supplier's long-term solutions for nonconformities are implemented
- Conduct regular system and process audits at suppliers, according to an established audit schedule;
- Provides product and process assurance for new projects (new supplier and/or new product)
- Participate in local supplier monitoring model SCIP
- Accountable for pre-defined suppliers (can change over time), to secure actions and activities needed are solved in a timely manner
- Be an active member of the sourcing team during the Supplier Selection process – conduct supplier pre-audits and supplier evaluation, in CMT projects, in accordance with the global sourcing process to secure supplier fulfill the requirements
- Work directly with suppliers using the supplier Advanced Product Quality Planning process to ensure product and process quality assurance in new projects
- Identify where a current or new supplier not meeting the standard acceptance criteria
- To be the expert and have the SQA ownership of specific nominated category(ies)
- For nominated supplier/s have full accountability to solve the quality related issues within timely manner
- Responsible for SQA activities at escalation to Step II of the Escalation Model for nonconformities/issues from Supplier
- Be a member of the nominated Product Special Team
- Identify suppliers that needs to be developed and as well develop the supplier to the required level
- Accept frequent and extensive travel both domestic and international since it will be required
The ideal candidate has:
- University or bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant training
- 3-5 years documented quality related experience
- Documented knowledge or high competence and experience of quality systems IATF16949 (Quality Systems Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Systems Management)
- Documented knowledge or high competence of AIAG’s core tools: APQP, PPAP. FMEA, MSA, and SPC
- Documented knowledge of e.g. Lean Manufacturing systems including standardized work, overall equipment efficiency (OEE), single minute exchange of dies (SMED, tact time, real
- Time management, consumption controlled inventory, balanced and level work flows, kaizen events, 5S methodology, seven forms of waste and Six Sigma Green Belt education.
- Certified 2nd party auditor according IATF requirements including AIAG.
- Documented knowledge of core tools, i.e., 8D-report, VA/VE, Fish bone analysis
- Advanced language skills in English in both speech and writing
- Good oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
What our Partner can offer:
- Competitive reward package
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- Commuting allowance
- Group life insurance
- Quarterly bonus
- Opportunity of yearly salary increase
- Professional and non-professional trainings
Their strengths: teamwork, the fun and pleasant working environment and Swedish corporate culture.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.