Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals.
At the end of 2014, we had over 150,000 employees. Our global R&D spending reaches 13 % of the annual revenue. In 2014 our revenue reached 46,3 billion USD, a year-on-year increase of 15 %. We started to operate in Hungary in 2005; we have a manufacture centers in Páty and in Komárom as well. We sincerely invite professionals to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com and http://www.huawei.hu
Regional Project Manager, SZIP (High speed internet)
- Project Governance and Planning: Making project governance model and process internally and externally, build and lead a project team to implement it
- Managing customer relationship building confidence and trust
- Maintaining clear communication with customers regarding mutual expectations and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Leading project team and driving team to execute and fulfill assignment.
- Taking responsibility for designs and permits delivery and actively execute in line with project plan while maintaining quality standards, profit target and business operation key index.
- Ensuring all commitments are met in accordance with project goals / objectives.
- Controlling equipment orders and deliveries, service costs, project activities and customer hand-over requirements.
- Managing project data in order to predict project results and success factors
Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 years experience managing large design/construction projects in the field of civil engineering, infrastructure engineering.
- Experience with Civil / OSP project delivery process and construction industry standards.
- Experience managing large telecom projects, familiar with telecom project delivery process and standards.
- Experience in delivering projects for Magyar Telekom or its subsidiary is considered a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in English and Hungarian
What we offer:
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to HR Department (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.