Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
REGIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a global innovation company to work for in Budapest. You will be responsible for designated product portfolio(s), price management and demand generation programs planning and execution in Safety and Graphics Business Group, Personal Safety Division. Please, apply if you like the sound of the below:
- Product portfolio management (across relevant sales channels), commercialization and product pricing; stock and allocation management, forecasting, analytics (product and competition, customer insight), promotion materials and technical documentation usage
- End-to-end demand generation integrated programs for channel partners and end users
- Cooperation on preparing and implementing yearly and quarterly marketing plans and tactical plans (including: promotion and trade shows)
- Budget responsibility, management and cost control
- Working closely with Sales and Technical team, other marketers within the region, business-support functions, corporate marketing, and colleagues in CEEMEA/Global regional functions to ensure that market growth strategies are aligned and implemented.
- Coordination of marketing activities for Central Region
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Marketing-Mix knowledge and experience
- Excellent English and computer skills
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- B2B experience is an advantage
- Online marketing experience is an advantage
- Excellent Analytical skills
- University Degree (Bc.+)
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, written, visual)
- Project-Management skills
- Ability to Prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- A team-player attitude
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Online Marketing
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.