ESAB is a global manufacturer organization owned by Colfax Corporation. ESAB is a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. ESAB Shared Service Center employs around 200 people who provides support in supply chain, finance and IT fields. Colfax GBS offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
The main purpose of the role is to operate and oversee the controlling activities of a geographic region or a group of entities. The Regional Controller prepares internal and statutory financial reports, evaluates data and trends and provides decision support analysis. The Regional Controller also coordinates the activities of unit controllers or analysts.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts of the different departments within the European Sales Region
- Responsibility for the daily management of the respective P&L and B/S area from reporting and controlling perspective
- Decision support for business partners through value add analysis and understanding the business reasons of movements
- Perform internal control activities and ad hoc administrative tasks for the given deadlines
- Participate in external, internal financial and tax audits, ensuring fiscal compliance
- Execute all relevant closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end)
- Prepare variance analysis reports through deep understanding of the figures supported, reported
- Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and according to the surrounding internal control procedures
- Reconciliation of sales and costs
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- College/University degree in Finance or Economics
- ACCA qualification is not a requirement, but an advantage.
- Deep understanding of US GAAP, SOX & Control requirements
- Confident usage of ERP systems and MS office tools
- Experience: 7+yrs finance experience with at least 3 years in Controlling or Group Reporting teams
- Experience in coordinating or managing smaller expert teams is an advantage
- Experience in managing end-to-end reporting and controlling process on regional level
Why is it a good place for work?
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a brand new „green” office at Corvin-negyed
- Easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Every Monday is fruit Monday
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Flexible working hours
- Well established, end-to-end processes
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week (now full time)
- Great team, energetic people
- Opportunity of personal growth
How to apply
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time