Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Our Client is a leading multinational company that is operating in the field of Supply Chain. Thanks to the global strategy the company has just established a new organization in order to manage effectively their client portfolio. On behalf of this organization we are searching for new leader in the positon of Regional Business Process Manager.
Regional Business Process Manager - Leading Logistic Services [ST-DSCM01]
- Track daily order flow and management of the e2e visibility of client's parts orders; work with global command tower on early detection and escalation of order misses
- Provide performance monitoring of critical KPIs, and identify trends, issues in delivery and cost of the regional network
- Conduct performance reviews with vendors in the region, weekly reporting, monthly and quarterly management reviews
- Conduct delivery/inventory/shipping issue resolution and corrective action of EMEA region vendor base
- Support for issues related to order management placement, inventory movement, logistics invoicing
- Conducts process improvement projects, workshops, Kaizen events
- Deliver continuous Improvement, First Choice and Quality, and own/drive global standardization across all partners, countries & regions
- Assess market competitive of process lead times, vendor performance, cost, etc across the network
- Participate and contribute to regional SL LLP team, on strategy and to leverage standardization and improvement of SL LLP as well as SL and DSC across customer base
- Contribute positively to company success in both client regional/global teams and SL regional/global teams
- Degree and/or professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in an international logistics environment in transport and operations roles
- Minimum of 5 years working experience of delivering complex projects and programs
- Working experience in abroad
- Fluency in English
- Supplier management, operation management responsibilities (preferred)
- Knowledge of process improvement and performance improvement techniques
- Additional languages
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
Apply via „Jelentkezem” button underneath!