At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Your role in a nutshell:
To ensure the execution of resourcing strategy in order to attract the right talent and ensure that the company has no critical resource gaps that would endanger daily operation. To deliver companywide sourcing of suitably qualified and experienced people, to facilitate recruitment activities. Manage the full life cycle of recruitment for external and internal candidates for all levels.
Why you will love your job:
- there are a lot of exciting projects to work on
- complex roles to work on
- you will have your dedicated researcher to help you find the greatest talents
- you will use a variety of selection techniques, including tests and digital tools
- Hold interview technics training to line managers and evaluate their level of use of interviewing techniques
- you will be a trusted advisor, we are keen on getting to know your creative ideas as well
- you can shape the processes
- you will be working in extended home office in the long run
- and you will be a member of an amazing team
Meet your Team:
We are a team with 5 recruiters being responsible for the entire recruitment of _VOIS Budapest. All of our recruiters are supported by a researcher who help in sourcing the candidates. We are a cheerful team working on numerous projects and we always have new ideas on how to change our ways of working.
What you will bring to the team:
- you have ideally at least 2-3 years’ of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- deep knowledge of recruitment and selection tools, techniques and methodologies
- knowledge of the Hungarian labor market
- you have gained experience at a fast-changing, multinational work environment
- Stakeholder management
- Constructive collaboration
- Project management
- Result driven mind-set
- Excellent communication
- you have to be a real team player
- English is a must on a fluent level
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!