Would you like to join a great team, jump into the world of recruitment and make the first steps for a sparkling future?
We do business with a heartbeat!
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Cognizant is here in Hungary for 10 years and active participant of the fast-growing Hungarian SSC market.
Our Hungarian Recruitment Team is looking for a proactive, dynamic and motivated intern colleague who will be responsible for supporting the daily administration of the Recruiter and Sourcer Colleagues in the recruitment process for open SSC roles.
- Interview scheduling: organizing online and face-to face interviews with candidates
- Organizing language tests for candidates, keep in contact with the language school
- Candidate tracking and offer administration in the Applicant Tracking System
- Report administration
- Ad-hoc administrative issues regarding the recruitment daily operation
Who You Are
- you have ongoing studies at any Hungarian University/college
- you have an excellent command of English and good communication skills
- you have at least 1 year of experience in an administrative job
- you are able to use Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Skype for Business)
- you have open, customer-oriented personality and enthusiastic about Recruitment
- you have willing to learn attitude
What we offer:
- Being part of a dynamic, funny and creative Recruitment team
- Competitive apprenticeship
- Flexible working time adapting to your studies
- Professional and multicultural working environment
- Long-term job opportunities
- Continuous practice of English
- Fruit Tuesdays, team events & company events
- Participation on Job fairs
Be our intern! Be the best! Be Cognizant!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Organisation Development
- Recruitment, Selection
- Part-time 6 hours
- Part-time 4 hours
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1095 Soroksári út 44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.