REED is the largest family-owned recruitment business in the world and works with more than 10,000 client organisations from 425 business units globally. We are proud of our 60+ year history spanning business, learning and philanthropy. Our purpose is “Improving lives through work”. Rewards and recognition play a part in fulfilling that purpose here at REED.
Join our industry-leading, international team and accelerate your recruitment consultant career!
What will be your task:
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Understanding the procedures and requirements of the client’s recruitment processes.
- Delivering a world class service that exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Growing business through market research, exploring potential opportunities, proactively marketing of candidates and selling solutions to clients.
- Proactively source candidates using database searches, networking and other methods.
- Managing candidates expectations around clients processes and procedures and gaining their commitment.
- Ensuring that all relevant checks have been completed and recorded on the internal systems for candidates.
- Matching suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible.
What we require:
- 1+ years’ experience within recruitment – preferably at recruitment consultancy / recruitment agency
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Proactive mindset and
- Self-motivated to make placements, hit targets and make money
- Hardworking and proactive
- Confident and independent
- Positive and optimistic
- Persuasive and a great influencer
- Resilient and capable of overcoming set backs
Why you need to choose us:
We believe in building businesses for the benefit of society and we are proud to make a positive difference to people’s lives. That starts with rewarding our own people (Co-Members) for their hard work and dedication.
There are rewards and benefits for everyone and anyone at REED, whether it’s improving your personal finances, professional development or health and well-being.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Do not miss the opportunity! Apply directly to Kayleigh Hersey, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.