Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Agoda is seeking an experienced Recruiter to support hiring for our Customer Experience Group, the largest team in the company, that handles customer and partner interactions every day across multiple sites in many different languages. You will help to grow and strengthen our business by finding and engaging the best multilingual customer service agents for our Budapest site initially with specific focus on German speaking agent hiring. You are passionate about recruitment and are able to think out of the box in order to build a strong talent pipeline.
Recruiter - German Speaker
- Partnering with hiring teams to understand their staffing requirements and goals
- Coming up with innovative ideas to actively source candidates and implementing initiatives to attract top talent
- Handling the full end to end recruitment process whilst ensuring an exquisite candidate experience
- Providing up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis, insights and advice
You will be responsible for:
- You have a solid recruiting experience in Europe and have a good understanding of the candidate market
- You are experienced in candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing & offer management
- You are a strong stakeholder manager/relationship builder, capable of building trust and credibility with Hiring Managers
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You are located in, or amenable to relocate to, Budapest Hungary
- You have strong?organizational skills, time management, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- You are a confident?communicator with the ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing?environment.
- You are results?orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving?meaningful results.
- Recruiting experience for customer service roles preferably in a fast-growing tech company, customer service environment or related recruitment consultancy.
- Proven track record of meeting hiring goals in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics driven environment
- Knowledge of the multi-lingual customer service talent landscape across Europe/EMEA
Good to have:
What we offer:
- Full time contract (40 hours per week)
- Standard working days & hours
- 5-day work week
- Competitive market salary
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1062 Budapest, Teréz körút 55.
How to apply/contact information:
PLEASE SUBMIT UPDATED RESUME IN ENGLISH ONLY