Sony Pictures Television (SPT), owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, is a premier producer and distributor for network, syndication, and cable markets. SPT’s worldwide television networks portfolio includes 150 channel feeds available in 178 countries, reaching more than 1.3 billion cumulative households worldwide. Sony Pictures Television offers to viewers a thrilling ride with an exciting slate of programs designed to exhilarate and help them escape the humdrum of daily routine with 24 hours a day of series, movies and original shows.
Our brands in CE
SPT Networks’ portfolio in Central Europe includes the highly successful VIASAT3, VIASAT6, AXN, AXN Black, AXN White, AXN Spin, Sony Movie Channel and Sony Max brands, in addition to our digital and VOD platforms. The business runs localized feeds across 13 territories, including Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Moldavia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The regional office for Central Europe is located in the heart of Budapest.
About the position
Our Receptionist is the “face” of Sony Pictures Television and his/her main responsibility is to provide the smooth operation of the whole Reception area. He/she will join a 2-member receptionist team and will work under the supervision of General and Administration department.
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to staff and guests
- Manage incoming calls from customers and TV viewers
- Handle all internal and external post/mail, keep contact with external vendors and partners
- Responsible for preparing meeting rooms properly
- Control office supplies, responsible for allocation of stationery
- Create purchase orders (POs), handle invoices
- Assist the Office Team regarding office-related tasks and events (such as conferences, corporate hospitality, screenings, etc.)
- 1-2-year experience as a Receptionist in a fast-paced environment
- At least intermediate level of English
- User level of MS Windows and Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, internet)
- Team player attitude with an open-minded and flexible personality
- Accurate and punctual working attitude
- Ability to work independently and to use own initiative in all situations
- Smiley and cheerful personality
What we offer
- Part-time position (30 hours/week)
- Diverse, flexible, enjoyable work environment in the centre of Budapest
- Young and dynamic team with supportive colleagues
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Part-time 6 hours
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest XIII. district
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV through Jelentkezem button.