Állás, munka területe(i):
- Adminisztráció, Asszisztens, Irodai munka
At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Receptionist role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Being the first point of contact to customers, potential employees and vendors
- Receiving guests in warm and friendly manner
- Scheduling programs, hotels and meetings
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Managing indirect purchases under the supervision of Office Administrator
- Keeping contact with the cleaner company and cleaners
- Supporting the office administrator’s daily work with several administrative tasks and ad-hoc issues
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Similar experience is an advantage, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Hungarian language knowledge is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and relationship building skills
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.