At Deloitte we serve our external and internal clients in the same prompt and professional way.
If you want to be an invaluable member of Deloitte in our Receptionists team, this role may be what you are looking for:
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Welcoming Deloitte clients, guests and colleagues, paying particular attention to client care and ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls on central switchboard
- Accepting bookings and attentively book meeting rooms
- Prepare and serve refreshments, including food, beverages ordering and meeting room set-up if required
- Coordinating daily courier and postage services
- Participation in event organisation and execution
Required professional background and skills:
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge and good communication skills
- Helpful attitude, friendly personality
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
What we offer:
- Challenging international environment, where personal development and growth are encouraged
- High-class modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- Attractive and competitive salary including a wide range of benefits
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1068 Budapest, Dózsa György út 84/C.
mobiltelefon, cafeteria, szakmai tréningek
How to apply?
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join the world's leading professional services firm, then please create or update your candidate profile and upload your professional CV.